Sunday, January 31, 2010

How Long Does It Take To Recuperate From Oxford Knee Replacement On Average How Long Does It Take A Man To Recuperate From 2 Mild Strokes?

On average how long does it take a man to recuperate from 2 mild strokes? - how long does it take to recuperate from oxford knee replacement

She did not say how long the shots were and how far
everything is for everyone else

I had a stroke, over time, and yet for three days, I felt hopeless that no one was listening, of course, I am boycotting help with something, I felt like my head when I turned slowly - it was in slow motion - - my fingers do not feel good, etc.

Day i me in the hospital by taxi - I could not find my TV remote control - I could not see where it might be - then I saw where they should be on the arm of the chair. Once again, it seems to find the remote - I do not know how much time apart - and I did not know when it might be - I saw him on the arm of the chair, and I remembered that I was there before

I went to the phone and I could not distinguish between fax numbers. No telephone. and an e-mail. All had the same look and my right hand does not work - we believe all the fingers stretched, or stiff

My head was clear, and I do not know how he came into the room and actually had someone to help mE below, where I needed to call a taxi - you can imagine,

after their arrival at the hospital I could not with my right hand and do not seem all that he was up to me
I speak not a word
I said, everything was confused and I laughed.

trying to say what they sell in comparison.

the next day in hospital - his right hand a little better, but still present - Clumsy saw

My statement was not until the third day - everything back to normal
The fourth day - I wanted to go home - it was as if nothing had happened.

It also depends on what kind of race it was - he said something about blood vessels in the left side of my neck.

Hope this helps.

3 comments:

~~ said...

It depends on how the damage was so heavy. It is impossible for us to respond.

barrbou2... said...

This person had a stroke. even if they do not play. may damage some very important parts of the brain, speech, vision, etc. to develop and implement movement of the body have a timetable would be ridiculous
determined in a forum like this, because we do not know the severity of stroke and what part of the brain.
The question should be asked: "What can I do to try to take a chance on someone who is easily reduced to 2?" You can read more answers from people who were there and was done, dass

Sharon H said...

It depends on many factors. You should talk to your neurologist.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Information poster braun. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree