Friday, February 19, 2010

Brazilian Lift Carry In The UK Is It Illegal To Carry A Golf Club In Public Or On The Tube?

In the UK is it illegal to carry a golf club in public or on the tube? - brazilian lift carry

I take golf lessons at the driving range in London, far from my house to take a taxi, and my lift fell through. I have to take the train and after 40 minutes on foot. Can I have a unique golf club in the tube and through the streets with him, or I will be shot in the head by the police as an innocent Brazilian electrician?

4 comments:

D S said...

London streets are too dangerous to go at night, there are vampires, werewolves, and British citizens on the street. Each pulls the other in one minute, and then cloned.
There is no place for a foreign market knowing.

Anonymous said...

I would be in a sack or at least put a lid on his head. I doubt I shoot you, but you can never be too sure about the performance of these days I suggest you leave her burqa at home lol

HayattTv said...

You have to put in a suitable bag or cover up or the police to suspect otherwise.

Connie Goosebung said...

If `English-speaking, I think we need a ................... CRW-48/R2S
a permit to carry a restricted weapon!

Only in England .......... LOL

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Information poster braun. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree